Whether it is a single garage, a multi car garage or even a workshop, we can help you come up with a design that is right for you.
Our range of Steel Garages, start at a width of 3m with any length possible. We have no ‘standard’ sizes, however with our innovative design and quoting software we can, in seconds, customise:
- eave height
- bay spacing and
- Just about anything that relates to the buildings design.
This makes it very easy for you to choose what best suits your needs.
Available roof pitches include:
11, 15, 22, 30 and 45 degree on gable and skillion roofs. Varying the drop on a Lean To roof as well as the pitch allows you design a contemporary style. With the Mansard style roof offering unique storage and living solutions. This range allows you to fit in with the design of existing buildings, or design creative and contemporary looking buildings.
Steel garages offer a number of advantages over other possible designs. They are inexpensive compared to brick and timber options, which can cost up to 400% more for a similar sized building. Also with Colorbond cladding you can be certain that your investment will look great for years to come. Simple design mixed with detailed instructions and specifications also means that a steel garage can be assembled by the home handyman in a weekend! This further reduces the costs involved in purchasing and with our weekly finance options your new garage could not be easier to afford. A Shed Master Sheds garage is the perfect extension for any Australian home.
- Do you want a large garage but only one door? With a Shed Master Shed , you can customize where you want your doors, and how many you need.
- Ideal for projects and securing your dream cars.
- Add a pool table and a bar and you’ve got the ultimate blokes haven.
- Available insulation will also make it more comfortable when you need to live in the dog house.
- Extremely efficient cost effective design for simple household storage.
- Ideal for the protection of that special car, boat or bike.
- Removable centre mullion makes two front doors into one large door.
- Polycarbonate Skylights are available for providing natural light.
- Flexible design allowing the movement of personal access doors and windows to suit your specific requirements.
Drive Through Garage
- Adding a roller door to both ends allows you to build a garage and still maintain access to the rear of your yard.
- Different colour flashing to wall and roof sheeting allows you to blend your garages design with that of your home, increasing the value of your home and making it more attractive to future owners.
- Extremely space efficient design, which can be customized further to your specific needs.
- Increasing the length of the garage allows greater room that hobby or special project.
- Side or front roller doors allow the garage to be customized to suit your block of land and required layout.
- Increased roof area equals more water in your tank.
Multiple Car Garage
- Adding extra length and access is no problem and allows you to customise and design the perfect garage for your needs.
- Additional bays and length can be added in the future, making your design flexible and cash flow friendly.
- Ideal for self storage centres and other commercial applications.
Triple Car Garage
- A two car garage is fine, until you get that boat… Add on as many doors as you like.
- Roller door size not big enough? Make it taller. With a Fair Dinkum shed you can make the height of your shed and/or roller doors as high as you like.
- Combine your car garage with a storage area. Make your shed as large as you like, more room equals more toys.