Make a statement with the Quakers Barn. If it’s style your after, the Quakers Barn might be just what your looking for. It boasts wide, open space and unquestionable style.
Quakers Barns start at a width of 6m and are supplied in either vertical or horizontal cladding.
These unique designs make the most of upstairs space making them a practical solution for that holiday block, studio apartment or alternative living arrangement. These are also widely used as double garages with massive storage capacity.
Large Industrial Quaker Barn
- High Gable end walls allow for the use of tall roller doors in the gable part of the building providing easy access for your truck, boat, horse float or even caravan.
- The addition of a lean-to provides extra parking space or somewhere to keep the wood dry.
- Colours can be mixed and matched with the use of Colorbond steel.
Quaker Barn with Annex
- Second level can be used as an additional bedroom or rumpus room to get those pesky kids out of the house.
- Under cover access means no more getting wet whilst trying to find your keys.
- Windows can be configured for upstairs with ease.
Quaker Barn with Closed-in Lean-to
- Bull-nosed verandas can add style and appeal to any Fair Dinkum Structure.
- Living area and kitchen can be organised for downstairs whilst the enclosed lean-to provides ample room for parking your car.
- Second level windows can make the most of sensational views.
- Glass sliding doors can be added for that touch of style.
Quaker Barn with Horizontal Cladding
- Horizontal cladding can be added to any Quaker barn. This allows any barn to blend into its surroundings.
- Window position can be adjusted to suit your particular needs.
- From its standard form the Quaker Barn is just waiting for you to add your own personal touches and customisation.
Quaker Barn with Verandah
- Add style to your Quaker Barn with the addition of a balcony. Ideal for relaxing, entertaining or having a nice outside meal.
- Position windows and sliding doors at your discretion.
- This example shows how Colorbond colours can be used to soften the feel of steel.
Quaker Barn with Vertical Cladding
- With your choice of vertical or horizontal cladding you are able to create the look you want on your Quaker Barn.
- Position doors and windows where ever you like on your Quaker Barn.
- Sometimes a simple looking Quaker Barn can provide the look you are after for a storage space, alternative living quarters or gaming room.